I am planning on buying a new MBP, and making the switch from windows, I am very excited. But I cannot decide if I should go for the 2.4 or 2.5, money is not a huge issues, I just want to get the most for the money that I do spend. I will be getting the free iPod and printer, and selling my old windows machine to help a little. These are the things I will be using it for... Lots of internt browsing Email Lots of streaming video (I don't have Tivo, so I watch a lot of TV online) Photo processing (a few hundred shots per week, usually shot in RAW) Some video editing. Some sound editing. A few games, nothing very GPU intensive though. (maybe Guitar Hero) Using iTunes (syncing iPod and iPhone ect.) Sometimes I have 4 or 5 of these things going on at once. I would definitely buy the 2.5, if I knew that it would make a significant difference in the things that I will be using it for, but I just can't figure out if it is going to. I am also trying to determine if I should just buy it now, or wait for a few more weeks to see if there is an update, I am so sick of trying to decide, I just want to make the decision, and enjoy my MBP, but unfortunatly my mind doesn't work that way, I have to think through things way to much ha ha. Please help!