ughhh a 3rd interview with apple?!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ebaydan777, Sep 12, 2007.

1. ebaydan777 macrumors member

ok so i went for my 2nd interview today, once again on the benches outside the mall to talk about why i should be hired why apple who i am etc.....getting old really

and then he told me he'll call me before the weekend for a 3rd interview with the store manager for next week, im gettin frustrated

and still no background check, but he did mention apple does a complete background check and i kinda gulped haha, im worried about my misdemeanor even tho i definitely know how to back up what happened in all honesty, so im not stressed that much, i just really want the job and its taking forever, im so impatient :(

2. comictimes macrumors 6502a

comictimes

I'm fairly inexperienced with this stuff, but even if it is getting old the fact that they're still interviewing you means they're seriously considering you for the job, right?

So don't get your hopes down yet :p

3. nickster9224 macrumors 6502a

nickster9224

go over to steamboats thread ans ask him how he got his job.

4. Foxglove9 macrumors 65816

Foxglove9

I never understand the 3 interview process for a barely above minimum wage job position with a high turnover rate. Seems excessive.

Hope it works out for you!

5. kusanagi macrumors regular

don't worry, i'm going for a mac genius job for the new apple store they're building in Sydney (Australia for those playing at home) went past the 1st and 2nd interviews with the recruiter then they said that in a month that i'd be doin an apple seminar day where they'd see how i perform (oh yeah!)...

That was May..

in June they said it was postponed until August...

in August they said that it was postponed until September..

in September they said it was postponed until December!!!!

i mean, i want the job bad because well i just want that job instead of doing what i do now bt seriously!??!!? ahh oh well it'll hopefully be worth it.

6. ebaydan777 thread starter macrumors member

woow!!! thats such a long delay dang....

well i hope mine doesnt turn that way, even tho the assistant manager i interviewed with today said even if i did get hired it wouldnt be for another 2-4 weeks, thats how long the process usually takes

but its weird cause i was talking to an employee today before the interview and he got the job the day after his interview...so idk what to say =/..or maybe that was for his 2nd interview? idk i forgot..haha

7. MacHipster macrumors 6502

Hey, at least you got an interview, right? Good luck!:)

8. evoluzione macrumors 68020

evoluzione

down the road, that's where i'll always be
    dude, relax.

i'm waiting on my 2nd face-to-face interview after having 2 phone interviews. just waiting for my background check to come back, which is the slow part, everything on Apple's side has been super quick.

what i'm basically saying, it's different at every store by the sounds of it, just be patient, you're lack of it right now isn't exactly inspiring.

good luck