Ugliest Dog Competition

EJBasile

macrumors 65816
Apr 20, 2004
gwuMACaddict said:
this really grosses me out... check out the picture...

YUCK!
How could you "cuddle" with that "dog". It looks like some zombie dog that they could use in a movie.

Thats discusting andd yes, probably the most ugly dog I've ever seen.

killuminati

macrumors 68020
Dec 6, 2004
OMFG

when I saw this thread, I thought how ugly can a dog really be. This thing doesn't look real. It looks like the worlds best animators collaborated to create the worlds ugliest creature. I can't imagine actually looking at that in real life.

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
I've seen that picture before. Definitely hands down the winner. The owner still appears to love the dog. The relationship between dog and owner is really all that matters. Must be a genetic defect. :eek:

Lacero

macrumors 604
Jan 20, 2005
The dog doesn't look that bad. I guess familiarity breeds adoration, or so the saying goes something like that.

tech4all

macrumors 68040
Jun 13, 2004
NorCal
Lacero said:
The dog doesn't look that bad.
True, it could be just the way the picture was taken. Like when some is photographed while in an action. There body is all weirdly posed, and their mouth looks all weird.

But nonetheless -- > :eek: I'm going to have a nightmare tonight :( ;)

mkubal

macrumors 6502a
Jul 22, 2002
Tampa
To that lady holding the dog: Please stop, you're scaring the children.....and everyone else who isn't blind.

Seriously lady. Do the right thing. For the children's sake.

God that is horrifying. The video I saw of it recently was even worse than the pics. Eww nasty.

mkubal

macrumors 6502a
Jul 22, 2002
Tampa
dejo said:
What are you suggesting?
If I were that dog I would be begging for the sweet release of death. Maybe I'm alone on that. And if not death, I would want to die in peace and not be the circus side show freak.

(apologies to all circus sideshow freaks who might be posting on the boards and be offended) ;)

yellow

Moderator emeritus
Oct 21, 2003
Portland, OR
Look at how many nails it has on it's right foreleg!

Seriously, these dogs were bred for their hairlessness and with that was introduced a whole host of other undesierable and deadly genetic traits. That poor beast.. I mean look at it's teeth, it probably has trouble chewing!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.