Uh oh...I see one is available for pickup at local store...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Shockwave78, Sep 15, 2014.

1. Shockwave78 macrumors 65816

Shockwave78

So for the hell of it i just decided to check the Apple website to check all the shipping times and stuff for the different colors and sizes. Then i checked local availability and like 5 stores in the area all show 9/19 availability of the Space Gray 128GB for AT&T....WTF...how accurate would this be you think? Worth taking the chance and canceling my existing order?

2. lordofthereef macrumors G5

lordofthereef

It's probably accurate. I see the same thing for the larger models of the 6 (not plus).

3. travis64 macrumors 6502a

travis64

cancel if you want to go start waiting on a line... like right now

4. Shockwave78 thread starter macrumors 65816

Shockwave78

I wonder if i can order it through the existing NEXT upgrade i used for the online shipping order? It still shows my upgrade availabe on the AT&T site and i heard that your upgrade is not actually used until the phone ships. I wonder if it will let me place the order for instore pickup while the original order is still open?

----------

what?

5. jmxp69 macrumors 6502

So your existing order doesn't deliver on launch day?

Why not go try to get one in-store, and cancel your existing order if you get it?

6. Shockwave78 thread starter macrumors 65816

Shockwave78

oh crap..nevermind. I just remembered that you cannot use the NEXT program and select pickup in store. I

7. Lobwedgephil macrumors 68030

Where do you see availability? Don't you have to enter your phone plan info first?

8. Shockwave78 thread starter macrumors 65816

Shockwave78

no 10/1-10/6 ordered at 5:10am EST...The minute the apple store finally came up. I was checking the iOS store app for the previous 2hrs but didnt see any space gray 128gb show up.

----------

just go to the preorder page, select everything you want and it will show you at the bottom when its available to ship, or just select the check local availability link. After that if you select it, you would have to enter your upgrade info.

9. Ludatyk macrumors 65816

Ludatyk

AT&T Next doesn't allow for pickup. You'll have to do a 2 year contract in order to do a pickup.