Uh-Oh...InvisibleShield showed up!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by SFStateStudent, Aug 11, 2008.

1. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

Yep, the one I ordered back on July 3, '08. Torn between sending it back and installing it after watching the YouTube demonstration. I had it on my v1 iPhone and it held up pretty well, but Zagg.com people installed it at MWSF '08 in January. What the heck; I'll give it a shot and I'll post results...:eek:

2. lunaxp macrumors newbie

invisible shield suck, they have really bad customer service.

3. MadGoat macrumors 65816

MadGoat

4. Next Tuesday macrumors 6502a

Next Tuesday

You cant send it back. You already exceeded your 30 day trial.

5. Fonzijr1964 macrumors 68000

Fonzijr1964

so what about costumer service and thats not true mine got a bubble and i had a new one in one day besides it s a one time use thing how much service are u gonna need

its a great product

whats better

6. imfrog2002 macrumors 6502

You're REALLY off there. They do an amazing job. I've been to their HQ, and they've always been really nice. Once, the edges started peeling off, and they got dirt under them. They replaced it for free. It's worth it. I've had it installed on all my iPods and they don't have a single scratch.

7. Next Tuesday macrumors 6502a

Next Tuesday

There customer service is bad for one reason. You have 30 days to return it for a full refund, but..........Its takes them 30 days to ship it to u. I ordered mine first of july and just got it the other day. My 30 day trial already expired before i even got it.

8. taylorwilsdon macrumors 68000

taylorwilsdon

Sounds like someone works for them Invisibleshield sucks, that's basically fact at this point. You probably went back when they were good - circa 2006. They're awful now.