Uhhh... Back-to-School promo?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by mrat93, Jun 6, 2011.

1. mrat93 macrumors 65816

mrat93

Is anybody else concerned that they didn't announce the back to school promo today? I'm wondering if it's gonna happen at all now...

2. Guini macrumors newbie

I'm slightly perplexed too, I just want it to come online already.. surely WWDC would have been a good way to announce it? even just slip it in there at the end, they must have known the sheer amount of student attention this event must have been receiving due to the rumours that have been circulating on all the tech websites and blogs, and this would have given the promotion full exposure to the target audience on a global level!

3. gmans46 macrumors regular

yea im starting to get nervous honestly ive been waiting to order for a month if it doesnt come out tommorow i think im just gonna suck it up and buy it its not that i need it now I just dont think it will come out if it doesnt tommorow thats like tied for the latest ever.

4. Surfing@Blacks macrumors regular

WWDC is not the place to announce things like a back to school promo. It would be pretty tacky IMO.

Give it time...

5. gmans46 macrumors regular

i understand that but how long highschool graduations have started and the majority of them are happening within a couple weeks.

6. afd macrumors 6502a

what's the latest it has ever happened? Am wondering if they are thinking they don't need any help selling macs and ipods?

7. nightfly13 macrumors 6502a

nightfly13