UK 0% Finance?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by MyAppleWorld, Nov 11, 2013.

1. MyAppleWorld macrumors 6502

MyAppleWorld

I remember this time last year I bought a notebook and the following week apple were doing 0% interest free.

Do we know if this will happen this yr and when?

2. Kevclark1985 macrumors member

I was gonna use their finance plan but instead got a new credit card with 26 month interest free for balance transfers.

Prob the best deal if you can do similar, if they do interest free at apple it will only be 12 months (may be enough though depending on your circumstances)

3. mrfrosty macrumors 6502

You might be interested to know Tescomobile are doing a 0% offer at the moment..............but for some reason the phone is £629 i think, which is higher than RRP !!!

4. Kevclark1985 macrumors member

Lol not sure why this of interest to me? I never mentioned a phone (was a laptop)....

But still good info for others!

5. ASKendrew macrumors 6502

ASKendrew

I have just bought a Mac on the current finance deals (as only seemed to see 0% in foreign stores). Figured it would be good for my credit rating (currently a student at university) and it only works out around £100 over 12 months.

I guess if your credit is fine the wise idea, as mentioned above, would be to get a 0% credit card. I'd have certainly done that if I had the opportunity. :rolleyes: