UK 8-14 Dec delivery

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by WhiteWhaleHolyGrail, Nov 21, 2016.

1. WhiteWhaleHolyGrail macrumors 6502a

WhiteWhaleHolyGrail

Anyone have any movement at all?

I have ordered the stock 15" TB model.

2. ahoydecoy macrumors member

I'm waiting on a stock 13" TB, estimated 7-13th. No movement or charge on the card yet. Hoping by the end of this week, as the window for delivery the week before seemed to be charged the end of last week.

Also, I'm hoping that the Apple stores get stock when the first UK deliveries start arriving - as with the US. Yes, it does seem unfair selling them to walk-in customers considering I ordered 3 weeks ago, but I work near two UK stores, so if I can walk in and buy one this week then cancel my order, that would be good.

3. ali syed, Nov 21, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2016

ali syed macrumors newbie

ali syed

Ah, finally found a thread with UK delivery! Ordered the 16gig 13 inch TB on the 2nd of Nov. Same window as you both for delivery. Not been charged yet. Hopefully this week or early next week. Let's keep it updated here as and when we get charged.

4. WhiteWhaleHolyGrail thread starter macrumors 6502a

WhiteWhaleHolyGrail

5. Davefevs macrumors member

Davefevs

13" with TB, base model, 6th-12 Dec....no movement yet.

6. groundcontrol, Nov 21, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2016

groundcontrol macrumors regular

groundcontrol

Edit: Sorry, I somehow missed that this is a thread for UK deliveries. Deleted my previous post as I am in Canada. Now if this thread was for all Commonwealth countries...lol! :D

7. ahoydecoy macrumors member

I just walked into the Covent Garden store and picked one up, so cancelling my 7-13th December pre-order.

Does seem ridiculous that they'll have them in stock for anyone to walk in and buy, but those that pre-ordered weeks ago are still sitting in a queue. Oh well.

If you can get to a store, try it as soon as possible.

8. WhiteWhaleHolyGrail thread starter macrumors 6502a

WhiteWhaleHolyGrail

It is ridiculous. It's one big joke! Not going to bother pre-ordering again. As soon as 15 inch MBPs are available in store I'm cancelling.

9. ali syed macrumors newbie

ali syed

Unfortunately I have ordered through my work so getting a 10% off. The wait is excruciating...assuming that walk ins would also be for base models?

10. Davefevs macrumors member

Davefevs

I wonder if I get one from store they'll honour any discounts I get through my professional body. I'm ordering for my business and using the store Business Service.

Doubt it, but don't ask, don't get.

11. ali syed macrumors newbie

ali syed

Got charged on my card last night. Still on processing items though. Assuming it will change through the week. Happy there is some movement though!

12. WhiteWhaleHolyGrail thread starter macrumors 6502a

WhiteWhaleHolyGrail

I bought an upgraded version of the TBMBP I had ordered in store as I could not wait any longer. To think I could still be waiting on the delivery of a stock Mac is laughable.

I recommend you fellas check out your local Apple stores. Obviously if you have a BTO then your position is slightly different, although you can even find some variations of these in store.

13. ali syed macrumors newbie

ali syed

Complete agree. Laughable but I've got a BTO one so don't have a choice I'm afraid. I checked in regents street, they didn't have the one with 16gig. Wait continues...