UK Adverts?

Cardy

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 26, 2007
Are these new?? The ones on the iPhone page of Apple UK's site? They won't play at the moment. I'm sure they've only just gone on line.

redgaz26

macrumors 68020
Mar 6, 2007
Glasgow
oh yes.............. it's time........
ads are playing om my mac no bother and the guided tour there too watched it 100 times already right enough.
theres a lump in my throat lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Comment

Smog

macrumors regular
Nov 2, 2007
not working either, it loads then refreshes

found out how to get them on, clikc ads at bottom left, shoudl work then

Comment

Pointer

macrumors regular
Jun 19, 2007
My god the guided tour is amazing. Still a whole week to go! The wait is going to kill me.

Comment

joshysquashy

macrumors 6502a
May 13, 2005
UK
Finally some change on the iPhone UK website! Its only 7 days till launch, and I was beginning to think they had forgotten about us brits!!!

Comment

MacMonkee

macrumors regular
Aug 28, 2007
UK
I was really excited when I downloaded the Tour and saw that it was an hour long in Quicktime. But it turns out it's only 30 mins and for some reason the video just repeated itself twice? Anyone else experienced this?

Comment

Steve Jobs=God

macrumors 6502
Apr 13, 2007
Now the german ads are online, too. But we only have two versions: http://www.apple.com/de/iphone/ads/ad1/

But we have our own guided tour :D http://www.apple.com/de/iphone/gettingstarted/guidedtour_large.html
just started watching the german guided tour (for the comedy value, i find german accents hilarious!) and noticed at the beginning when the phone is rotating, when it has the screen where it's on a call to gary butcher, the carrier changes from T-Mobile to O2-UK :D

Apple not using a sim unlock now are they? :D

Was disappointed there was no details on the activation procedure like the US vid, but hopefully there will be a separate video for that soon

Comment

RossoA

macrumors 6502
Aug 29, 2007
Horsham, UK
just started watching the german guided tour (for the comedy value, i find german accents hilarious!) and noticed at the beginning when the phone is rotating, when it has the screen where it's on a call to gary butcher, the carrier changes from T-Mobile to O2-UK :D

Apple not using a sim unlock now are they? :D

Was disappointed there was no details on the activation procedure like the US vid, but hopefully there will be a separate video for that soon
It also taps on the name Christian Bauer, but it turns into Gary Butcher!

Lazy, Apple! :D

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.