UK Apple Bullring - iP4 Availability

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by CBX, Jul 6, 2010.

1. CBX macrumors regular

Anyone know what availability is like here? Waiting list or walk in (sounds unlikely).

If its a waiting list has anyone been given any indication on wait times? Just wondering if I should take the 3 week hit on the web site or just try the store next week or something...

2. smr macrumors 6502a

0121 260 1900 :rolleyes:

They have always been very helpful when I have phoned in the past.

3. ARSC macrumors 6502

Just order it online because thats the fastest you will get and if you get lucky then cancel the order.

4. CBX thread starter macrumors regular

Cheers, will give them a call.

But if anyone has any real examples (ie I waited 2 days etc) then please add to the thread.

5. CBX thread starter macrumors regular

But its 3 weeks :( was hoping to get one sooner...

6. andy9l macrumors 68000

I'd suggest reading around other threads. I know it could be down to coincidence, but of the 12 friends I know who have them, 12 of them have the antenna issue - that excludes me who also has it. Before I get flamed at; I'm not suggesting that ALL iPhones experience it, but, according to all media & public sources (reliable & non-reliable) it does seem to be the majority.

If possible, I, along with several other members here, would suggest waiting till some more official information is released about how to overcome this flaw. If I hadn't doubted the accusations so much, I would have done the same.

7. CBX thread starter macrumors regular

I was thinking the same, but you can always take it back right?

8. andy9l macrumors 68000

Within 30 days, yes. But count them carefully as Apple won't let you be an hour late ;)
    It depends if you feel it's worth your time. If you're nearby and don't mind paying a few more visits in the not-too-distant future - go for it :)