Uk Apple store down for iPad preorder!

wombat888

macrumors 6502a
May 10, 2008
Good luck to all international buyers - I'm looking forward to your launches getting done so supplies can start to stabilize worldwide. Apple keeps launching (U.S. wifi, then U.S. 3g) without enough inventory and then has to devote all capacity to building up for the next launch. It'll be nice when they're done with all the major launches and can fill the supply chain up properly.

shan21

macrumors regular
Jan 27, 2008
UK
the store is back up

edit - their link are still a problem - not working on - more info on 3g plans & clicking on pre-order

magga

macrumors regular
May 14, 2009
Yep, it came online, but when clicking Pre-Order it gave a page not found, here's an image of the iPad price page!

stu212

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 23, 2009
Yep, it came online, but when clicking Pre-Order it gave a page not found, here's an image of the iPad price page!

Yeah it was back up briefly i see your going for the same model as me!

LixLev

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2007
Does anyone know if you can order for in store collection or only delivery?

magga

macrumors regular
May 14, 2009
Yeah I tired to look at the 3G price plans, link is knackered though.

johnnyi

macrumors regular
Oct 16, 2007
Glasgow,UK
IPad available Now (UK)

Quick Note the Ipad Is Available to pre-order on the apple store Now !!!!!!.I am going to order mine :)

wombat888

macrumors 6502a
May 10, 2008
magga said:
Yep! 32GB WiFi+3G! Order placed! Woooo
:)

Love mine and feel great about the choice for my use patterns. I am posting this on my iPad from my local bar over a Sam Adams during a break in reading Solar by Ian McEwan in the Kindle app.