UK Apple Store down

DeSnousa

macrumors 68000
Jan 20, 2005
Brisbane, Australia
Same with the Australian store. Also my local reseller is having a sale, im talking about hundreds of iMacs, G5's, and just about all of the ranges. I have i feeling this time unless its a new look to go with tiger or regular checks or something.

mad jew

Moderator emeritus
Apr 3, 2004
Adelaide, Australia
Man, this is exciting news! I'm gonna have to apologise to all those hopeful people over the past week who claimed new machines would come out this soon after Tiger. I'm such a nay-sayer. :(

Sorry. :eek:

Blue Velvet

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Jul 4, 2004
New iMacs & eMacs followed by a massive global advertising campaign across billboards, cinema & TV.

Fingers crossed and clutching lucky rabbits' foot.

wozzlewoozle

macrumors regular
Jan 3, 2005
sarkoland
Apple store canada also down

Well lets see I just ordered my 12" PB on sun therefore, must be dual-core 5 GHz G6 powerbooks, now only 1/4" thick et cetera et cetera...

Or just the slightly updated iMacs and eMacs, (possibly lower priced ibooks) "everyone" has been talking 'bout.

Blue Velvet

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Jul 4, 2004
kiwi_the_iwik said:
Right! I'm gonna put in my order for the top-spec G5 iMac as SOON as it comes back online. I reckon in about 2 hours...

:D
More like half an hour, I reckon.
Let the moths fly free from your wallet. :)

aswitcher

macrumors 603
Oct 8, 2003
Canberra OZ
DeSnousa said:
Same with the Australian store. Also my local reseller is having a sale, im talking about hundreds of iMacs, G5's, and just about all of the ranges. I have i feeling this time unless its a new look to go with tiger or regular checks or something.

You got a link?

asif786

macrumors 65816
Jun 17, 2004
London, UK.
Blue Velvet said:
Don'cha just love those yellow sticky post-its?
yeah, i love how apple give us the yellow post-its when we all know they dont *have* to. the anticipation it builds up is amazing!

nospleen

macrumors 68020
Dec 8, 2002
Texas
I knew this would happen, I waited and waited for the imacs and I finally purchased a powermac last week. :D I guess everyone can thank me for getting the updates this week. ;)