UK Apple Store Support

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Stetwin, Sep 17, 2007.

1. Stetwin macrumors 6502

Stetwin

When does the UK online apple store support open? And is it worth contacting them about having to wait until the 9th of October for a stock 20" iMac?

2. ashokc macrumors member

0800-039-15-15 is the aftersales number open between 9 and 6 am i believe. Just make sure the person you talk to is irish as they deal with the uk. Sometimes the call is diverted to an american operator and they tend to be less helpful. You can ask them to try and ship your item priority 1 so that it will be delivered more quickly.

3. Stetwin thread starter macrumors 6502

Stetwin

I phoned the number you gave me and I was told its common for them to take this length of time during the back to school period..... Strange since they advertise them with 2-4 days shipping, anyone else think from the 13th of September until the 9th of October is a bit of a joke for a standard unmodified item? That’s 27 Days (19 working days) since I will have placed my order...... guess I'm off to a good start with my first Apple Computer purchase =/

4. GavinTing macrumors 6502

GavinTing

Uhm, thats pretty rough. Do you have a physical applestore near you? You can always tell them that you refuse to wait, and choose instead to pick one up yourself... Just a thought...:eek:

5. Stetwin thread starter macrumors 6502

Stetwin

Nearest store is just over 3 hours drive from where i live so its not really an option, so I’m just going to have to sit tight and wait for it, lets just hope it doesn’t arrive damaged or with something missing…