[UK] Apple website for 6S/+ reservations **Link in thread!**

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Azzin, Sep 20, 2015.

1. Azzin macrumors 68040

Hi all, someone asked about it in another thread and I realised I still had it bookmarked from last year, so I thought it deserved a thread of it's own for those peeps that didn't get an early pre order.

The page is still there, but has holding text of "This service is not currently available", so I reckon it's worth bookmarking and seeing if you can bag one on release day or close to.

I got my 6 this way last year. I had pretty much decided my 6+ was too big for me, but there was no stock ANYWHERE of a 64 gig 6 in gold.

I kept checking and on day 13 stock showed up at Covent Garden, so I bagged it and returned my +.

Here you go, hope it helps you get one!

https://reserve.cdn-apple.com/GB/en_GB/reserve/iPhone/availability

2. orangezorki macrumors 6502a

3. Azzin thread starter macrumors 68040

For all those peeps that still want one, this should help-although I've read a couple of things about reservations not starting until Saturday 26th... :confused:

4. Coleman2010 macrumors 68000

"We’re sorry, but this service is currently unavailable."

5. Azzin thread starter macrumors 68040

Correct.

Just as I mentioned in my opening post... ;)

6. d123 macrumors 68000

d123

You'd also have a very long journey to pick it up if it did work for you ;).

7. troubleonline macrumors 6502a

troubleonline

Correct they are not starting again until 6am on 26th. Presumably so they can stock take from what they sell on 25th.

8. RazorD macrumors 6502

Apple changed the way the reservation system works this year. That link won't ever work i'm afraid.

From 6am on Saturday morning, when the reservation system reopens, you'll be able to see reserve in store via the store pages on apple.com/uk.