UK Back to school offer

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by ashokc, Aug 31, 2007.

1. ashokc macrumors member

Can anyone confirm whether this will happen in the up and coming weeks?

2. sanzu3 macrumors regular

sanzu3

when i order a mbp a few days back the apple rep was sure an offer would start in early sept (after the 5th?) and "99% certain" it would be ipod related

3. ashokc thread starter macrumors member

so what would you say the chances are of them allowing the promotion who have already ordered their macs but have yet to receive them

4. sanzu3 macrumors regular

sanzu3

I asked that question and the rep said no. But of course what you could do is cancel the order, and then place it again when the promo starts.

5. Maccleduff macrumors regular

I hope the UK back to school promo is arriving soon, its getting close to uni and im getting twitchy, lol

6. sanzu3 macrumors regular

sanzu3

just what i was thinking ! I'm pretty sure now the new ipods are out they will start a schools promo, but they are leaving it pretty late

7. jainaman86 macrumors newbie

did apple had a back to school promo with free ipods earlier in UK? sorry for the quiestion, but i have recently moved into UK.

8. mkgm1 macrumors regular

No we're still waiting for it to start. I for one am getting pretty restless, especially since my soon-to-be-replaced Vaio laptop just had a hard-drive failure. I need a MBP before uni starts in 3 weeks! Grrr.

Btw, by earlier do you mean earlier this year, or sometime in the past? Because we have had them in previous years...

9. jainaman86 macrumors newbie

yes by earlier i meant earlier years only. i hope they come out with the new nanos rather than the old ones.

if u guys do remeber in earlier years did it come at same time as US ot later?? coz i logged onto the apple store singapore site and there too they have the back to school promo, i m worried that they might not have the offer this year:mad:.

i too m waiting to buy a new macbook

10. Lunja macrumors 6502

Lunja

iPod touch on Uni discount?

Sorry to take the thread on a different tangent, but does anyone know if the iPT is eligible for Further Education (University) discount?

I'm only eligible for the discount for another week before I graduate :)eek:) and would love an iPT, but I can't get to Uni to use their network to access the Apple Store...