[UK] Big Brother 10

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by edesignuk, Jul 17, 2009.

1. edesignuk Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

C'mon, there must be some other sinners out there watching this s*** :eek: :p Who's your favourite so far?

I'm liking Halfwit, and Siavash the most. Marcus wins the epic creepiness award, and Noirin the "my god woman what are you thinking putting up with his crap" award.

Lisa needs to go, what an aggressive manipulative threatening bitch.

5 new house mates go in tonight! :cool:

2. Jaffa Cake macrumors Core

Jaffa Cake

We watched the opening night, as we normally do, and haven't seen a moment of it since.

To be honest, I'm a little surprised to hear it's still on.

3. iBlue macrumors Core

iBlue

Oooh, since you've only gone and done a thread, I must put this video up of Siavash in the diary room in his barrel and cockhead costume. Not the best quality but hopefully you get the idea. Oh how I laughed.

4. edesignuk thread starter Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

^ That was so funny :D

For me it gets better as it goes on. I like it better now than when it kicked off. Everyone has established themselves, and you know and see the characters and groups. It's good TV :eek: :D

Dogface's [Sophie] singing for a task yesterday was spectacularly awful :eek: Brilliant!

5. xUKHCx Administrator emeritus

xUKHCx

The very fact that they got people to change their names to Dogface and Halfwit screams to me that some media type is trying to tap into the youth, trend scene / Nathan Barley esk market and just makes it seems so corporate. Like that bloody T-Mobile flash mod advert.

I don't watch it, my other half usually watches it but this year she thankfully didn't get drawn in.

6. iBlue macrumors Core

iBlue

I'm not too proud to enjoy a bit of lowbrow entertainment. :D

7. edesignuk thread starter Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

I don't really think they're trying to tap in to anything. They always just push house mates to do stupid stuff, simply because they can.

Sophie became Dogface and Freddie became Halfwit in return for the promise of a place in the "real" house (everyone wasn't actually in the house from day 1). It's quite funny really. Sophie could never be called a Dogface, and Freddie could never be called a Halfwit. It's all quite amusing.

8. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

I normally do but I completely skipped this year. I don't even know a single housemates name.

9. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

I gave up on this years ago. First 2 or 3 were OK but now its just the same old *****.