UK BTO Shipping

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by VolcomLegend, Jun 16, 2009.

1. VolcomLegend macrumors member

Hello,

I ordered a 13-inch MBP 2.26 as soon as the store was back up after the announcement and the only upgrade I added was a 250GB hard drive.

It shipped on the 10th and has an estimated delivery of the 19th. If I log into the Apple Store and track my order all I get is that Kuehne & Nagel shipped it. I think they have it until it reaches the UK. I still don't have a UK carrier assigned or a tracking number (I've checked the UK and US stores for tracking info). Thought I'd have one by now! It was an education purchase with the rebate eligable iPod Touch.

Anyone else order a BTO MBP from the UK store? Have you received it yet? Or even a tracking number?

Thanks,

VL

2. MADMAXX macrumors member

Ive ordered BTO, They ship from Hon Hoi China, and Apple will be bundling them to reduce airfreight costs. I ordered mine on Friday, expecting it next Friday or Monday.

3. VolcomLegend thread starter macrumors member

Ah! So I wonder if ours are on the same freight.

Hope yours arrives soon too!

4. Humey macrumors newbie

At least you guys are getting yours and can see that they are on route. I ordered my 15" on the 10th and it is not shipped, after speaking to Apple they think it should be delivered sometime between 24th June and 3rd July. Not fair, I should of just waited for my local store to get the new models in and buy one then, I could have it by now :(

5. MADMAXX macrumors member

same dates here mate. No tracking number yet but shows as shipped on their site. Thing is I ship stuff from china all the time. Ive had stuff delivered over a weekend. SO HURRY THE F*CK UP!

;)

6. Dexter v House macrumors member

Once it reaches the UK it'll be sent to Apple's holding warehouse in Nottingham and from there couriered to you. Only when the courier picks it will you see a tracking number. By then you'll get it quickly (next day maybe).
    Also, on my order I had 2 different dates for "Estimated Delivery" or whatever the wording. The two dates contradicted each other. If you get this as well, look at the later date for the estimate for when you will get it (Give or take) - the 1st date indicates when it reaches the UK, not your house.

7. Woolcott macrumors member

Woolcott

EXACTLY.

Mine was supposed to reach England yesterday, but still no word from Apple or the courier as to just where the hell my new baby is. If I open the Shipment Status page only to see:

In transit to final destination - carrier details to be updated shortly.

EVER AGAIN, I will not be a happy bunny AT ALL.

:mad::confused::mad:

8. hd1080ts macrumors member

My BTO 17inch shipped from China on Friday 12th and delivered in the UK on Monday 22nd.

The UK UPS tracking was visible on the Apple site on Friday 19th.

If you call Apple they can investigate what is happening.

Best of luck!

9. Woolcott macrumors member

Woolcott

It's finally got a tracking number recognised by the UPS site, but it's been stuck on Billing Information Received for most of the day now. I just hope it comes relatively early tomorrow because I've got one hell of a lot of things to catch up on having been away from school for a while.

Does anyone know how long it ought to take me to get my grubby mitts on it once UPS have it?

10. jdaco6 macrumors regular

My BTO was shipped on saturday via TNT! It was all going smoothly until today late afternoon it changed to 'Please Call' on the TNT website!

Wonder what is going on!

11. Woolcott macrumors member

Woolcott

Only way to find out for sure is to give them a ring!

PLEASE come tomorrow Mr. UPS delivery man. I want my MBP!!!