UK Bundlebox order delayed to 12th April!

Discussion in 'iPad' started by marcopolo007uk, Apr 2, 2010.

1. marcopolo007uk macrumors member

I can't believe it, Bundlebox just contacted me regarding my iPad order that Apple have advised that my iPad order will not be fore filled until the 12th of April.

I ordered with Bundlebox on launch day, not after Apple announced that later orders would miss the 3rd April.

Seriously disappointed.

2. miles01110 macrumors Core

miles01110

Bundlebox is sketchy to begin with. You'll still be getting it before it's even released in the UK, so I don't know why you're so disappointed.

3. Simon1966 macrumors regular

I think Bundlebox got too greedy and ordered too many and got noticed by Apple - thats why orders were cancelled.

Bad news, i hope find another source soon.

4. decson macrumors regular

I just ordered direct

It's still going to my bundle box for delivery, but I paid Apple direct I just had to clear it with the bank. Saved on the buy for me charge, and seems it is quicker! Didn't order till 19th, after bundle box said they were no longer doing orders so surprised mine it is in Kentucky and yours is not.

But still keeping fingers crossed until I get mail to say its there tomorrow, but so far so good, credit card charged, and finally made it to Kentucky today.

5. Ratty macrumors 6502

Bundlebox only ordered what customers asked for, what more should they have done. No one knew what Apple would do.

Luckily I ordered mine directly with Apple (19/03) and it's now in Kentucky on it's way I hope to Bundlebox tomorrow.