[UK] Buying screen protectors / cases

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by rabbit redux, Jun 18, 2009.

1. rabbit redux macrumors newbie

Heya guys,

Getting my first iphone tomorrow and I was wondering where I can get screen protectors and/or cases from in the UK. Had a quick search but all the threads just mention Best Buy etc. I'm mainly after this:

http://store.apple.com/uk/product/TS505LL/A?fnode=MTY1NDA0NA&mco=MjIzMTc0OQ

Does anyone know where I can buy this other than the Apple store? And if anyone could point out the functioning difference between the anti-glare and the standard one I'd be grateful.

Thanks

2. Sebby macrumors 6502a

I got main from the Apple Store. ;)

The anti-glare is slightly frosted, so it stops glare a bit and fingerprints are much more minimal. The downside is that you lose a little clarity. This is the one I have and I think it's great.

The Crystal is completely clear. The downside is that fingerprints still show up a lot.

Have a search; there are loads of threads comparing them. :)

3. MattZani macrumors 68030

MattZani

Go without.

Apple Create this awesome grease resistant screen, then you slap on some cheap plastic?

4. DenniZ macrumors 6502a

You can get Invisible Shields from CPW.

Full body or screen, a little easier to put on as you apply water then apply the plastic then squeegee the water out.

5. ajnicho macrumors 6502a

I got mine for HMV, they had the same one in the o2 shop but was a little more expensive.

It's been on my phone for about 9 months now and has only just got a scratch on, I will definately be going to get another. Very good quality.