UK Delivery Question

Discussion in 'macOS' started by boldfire, Aug 25, 2009.

1. boldfire macrumors member

I've been looking on this board for quite some time trying to find a definitive answer. Are people in the UK able to expect a parcel at their front door with Snow Leopard on Friday, or is it they will send it out on Friday and we'll receive the next week?

2. paulbeattie87 macrumors regular

The way Apple have worded it, they will be sending out copies on Friday for us to receive them after the bank holiday. That said if they did this, it would be the first time I have ever seen a preorder being handled like this.

Usually I would expect the company to ship them out on Wednesday so that users get them on Friday, okay some users will get their copy on Thursday but these things happen.

3. NekoFever macrumors member

If I remember correctly with Leopard, that shipped out in time for people to get it on release day. I just checked and my Snow Leopard is now showing up as 'prepared for shipment', so I assume they'll be going out tomorrow.

4. paulbeattie87 macrumors regular

Just checked mine out and it's changed using the Order Tracker widget on my dashboard, logging into Apple Store it still says not yet shipped. Hopefully have it by Friday.