UK Eagle-eyed Mac Owners...

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by capoditutti, Nov 22, 2007.

1. capoditutti macrumors 6502

capoditutti

Is the notebook featured by Intel in their current Core2Duo advert (the one with 2 processors talking about emailing each other) a mac of any sort - just thought i'd ask as it looks rather thin and silvery-like!

CaPo

2. G4DP macrumors 65816

Not 100% sure

I also thought that because of the way the iSight camera is situated. Will pay more attention next time to see.

3. capoditutti thread starter macrumors 6502

capoditutti

I was just wondering if it was the new alu-macbook.. Are my eyes going bad or does the notebook in the ad have a dark/black keyboard?

4. jnc macrumors 68020

jnc

Pffft. You guys. Not every white notebook is a Mac nowadays.

5. Jaffa Cake macrumors Core

Jaffa Cake

Yeah, I've just seen the ad and had a proper look, and it's definitely not a MacBook or MacBook Pro.

I'm highly doubtful too that it's one of the rumoured alu-MacBooks, there's no way at all that Apple would allow one of its products to be featured pre-release like this, and I don't think Intel would want to feature a mac in their ads in any case – plus it has one of the little 'Intel Inside' stickers on the palm rest. ;)

6. capoditutti thread starter macrumors 6502

capoditutti

Thanks for the objective answer Jaffa Cake; as for you jnc - that is why i was asking - people ask questions in order to get answers. I saw a slim, sleek-looking aluminium intel-powered notebook on tv with no visible 'usual' corporate branding, and asked if anyone else thought it could be the new notebook. I didn't start a thread on the new alu-book in the intel advert, because i didnt know if it was or not. be real - i don't know everything; can you say the same about yourself?