Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

scharf10

macrumors member
Sep 2, 2007
I've got the exact same spec but I bought with HE discount. But mine is still processing!

I didn't order immediately though so I probably am quite far down the queue.

I'm in Leeds so not a million miles away, and mine shipped this morning. I ordered 25 minutes or so after they went on sale.

lucasfunkt

macrumors 6502
Jun 11, 2012
Can people please post what time their order was placed that is either preparing for shipment or shipped.

Just saying 'shipped' and where you are is not helpful.

Wee Weasley

macrumors newbie
Dec 11, 2012
Damn - still no shipment for me. Ordered with HE discount. Ordered within first 10 minutes of going on sale in UK.

WW

elliotsdad

macrumors newbie
Jul 4, 2006
preparing for Shipment?

Ordered on the morning of Nov 30th. 27inch iMac base with 3TB fusion, now says preparing for shipment , am sure it said processing yesterday. however still says delivery on 27th /28th Dec, which will be a pain.

BjornvS

macrumors newbie
Dec 11, 2012
The Netherlands
Did anyone who has had their iMac shipped choose delivery to a business? It would make some sense for Apple to keep the fans happy by shipping theirs out first and delivering to business later. Saving quite some money on VAT, but I hope it won't delay my order.

iWaiting

macrumors regular
Dec 10, 2012
Can people please post what time their order was placed that is either preparing for shipment or shipped.

Just saying 'shipped' and where you are is not helpful.

just what are you going to do with the information , do you think you could use it to gain some leverage with Apple to get yours first :rolleyes:

they will come when they come you can chew the fat all you like it will not make one jot of difference people its only a new iMac not the end of the world just wait it out and be less stressed

FWIW I have a date of January 2013 so just lay back and let the time pass

Gerrywilko

macrumors newbie
Aug 19, 2011
Harrogate, UK
I notice alot of people saying their delivery window is 27th/28th of December. My order says 21st Dec - 2 Jan???

Is it that everyone who got an expected delivery of 27th/28th are getting theirs dispatched now?

Gascogne

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2012
Sweden
still processing for me as well :( very annoying. Seems as inconsistant as it can be.
Probably I´m one of the unlucky ones. 2-3 weeks means its being shipped the very last minute of day 7 of week 3. If that won´t happen I´m personally gonna take a plane down to Cupertino, and go completely street fighter on them.

Same here. No love for Norway. :(

Same here for Sweden. :(

*looks at our neighbour Denmark jumping with joy* :p

Mine has shipped! And I'm from EU, Denmark! :D

27" BTO, i7, 680MX, 1TB Fusion. :eek:

mazakii

macrumors regular
Nov 6, 2012
I've got the exact same spec but I bought with HE discount. But mine is still processing!

I didn't order immediately though so I probably am quite far down the queue.

Since I probably paid 300+ quid more than you did. I'm totally entitled to receive it early.
:p

tomwalsh77

macrumors regular
Feb 12, 2012
Blackpool, UK
I ordered mine on the 30th and got the confirmation email at 08:38 GMT and a delivery date of 27-28 December. Still processing at the moment but keeping my fingers crossed it arrives in time for Christmas. :)

Bengtsson

macrumors newbie
Dec 12, 2012
Denmark
My order with education discount has shipped to Denmark.

3.2GHz Quad-core Intel Core i5
1TB Fusion Drive
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 675MX 1GB GDDR5

Ordered 10:22, 30. nov (central EU time)
Estimated delivery 27. dec - 3. jan (when ordered)
Estimated delivery 19. dec (given today)

12 Dec 2012 19:27:00 Shanghai Shipment In Transit.
12 Dec 2012 19:17:08 Shanghai Shipment In Transit.
12 Dec 2012 18:24:34 Shanghai Shipment Collected From Sender.

Gerrywilko

macrumors newbie
Aug 19, 2011
Harrogate, UK
Maybe its all to do with some being built in the US and some being built in China same as the 21.5 inch iMac. All the people who are getting theirs dispatched are coming from China. So maybe the rest of us have been assigned to the US?

China built them faster!!

ashleypenny

macrumors member
Dec 8, 2012
Maybe its all to do with some being built in the US and some being built in China same as the 21.5 inch iMac. All the people who are getting theirs dispatched are coming from China. So maybe the rest of us have been assigned to the US?

China built them faster!!

I've got a bridge to sell you

whooshbong

macrumors member
Apr 25, 2012
UK
Had mine confirmed on the 5th Dec after problemm with credit card.

BTO 27", HE discount. Guess i'm waiting a while longer :rolleyes:

Showing processes - delivery 3-10th Jan.

smithfield11

macrumors member
Oct 4, 2012
Preparing for shipping as of this morning. 27 inch top end with 1tb fusion drive. Order confirmation email came through at 8:46 on the 30th. North East England

rogerram

macrumors regular
Jul 12, 2008
Deepings, UK
Hi,
I ordered the max BTO (not the ram) @ 8.29 on 30th (thro' the Royal Mail discount scheme-saved peanuts on Applecare).

My order changed to 'Preparing for Shipment' this morning & delivery date of 27-28 December has not changed. My 'guesstimate' for delivery is before Christmas with a bit of luck.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.