Uk iPad 2: currys orders

Discussion in 'iPad' started by zepp85, Mar 27, 2011.

1. zepp85 macrumors member

Hi, just wondering if anyone has had a tracking number or any dispatch Info from currys .

I ordered just after 5 pm on Friday, and the last I have heard from currys was saying they are processing my order for delivery . That was on Friday .

Thanks

2. stammers macrumors newbie

Mate I'm in the same boat.

Ordered 5pm-ish on the Friday.
    On Sunday I received a confirmation email stating 3 day delivery but have not received a follow up email with a courier tracking number.

Tried phoning them but they were no help.
    I know that now if you order you experience a 28 day wait so I hope we're not in that category without knowing it!

As per my email from Sunday I am expecting (read hoping) that it is delivered on Wednesday which would presumably mean getting an email with a tracking number tonight.

3. Wilsonwiz macrumors newbie

Same here. Ordered it Saturday and was told it would be 3-5 days. I asked him to double check they had stock and he confirmed. Rang up today and they said they are out of stock and I now have to wait up to 28 days.

Let me know how you guys get on!

4. stammers macrumors newbie

Unlucky mate!!

I think Zepp's one arrives today based on what I've read elsewhere in this forum.

And another guy got his tracking number email yesterday so if I don't get my tracking number tonight I'll be phoning them up first thing in the morning.

5. stammers macrumors newbie

Whoop, whoop! Just got my email from DHL that the parcel was picked up from DHL at 10 am this morning.