UK iPad Mini 4 in-store availability

Discussion in 'iPad' started by tim0409, Sep 17, 2015.

1. tim0409 macrumors regular

If anybody has any news of in-store availability of the iPad mini4 in the UK I would be grateful if you could update this thread.

I have John Lewis vouchers so unfortunately I'm tied to buying it there, so any info on availability would be great as JL are not giving much away!

Thanks

Tim

2. Resseh macrumors member

aye, im hoping for GAme to get them in so i can use my credit there

3. The Game 161 macrumors G5

The Game 161

4. MacUser09 macrumors regular

I picked up a SG/128GB/Wifi Cellular from Apple Stratford this morning. The guy said I was the first person to buy one. They had them in stock, but not on display.

5. littelsquidge macrumors member

John Lewis are listing them as available online. But not all models are in stock.

They must've just added them as they weren't there this morning.

John Lewis 3 year warranty is a good reason buy from them rather than from Apple. They run this promotion regularly, but this one ends 24th September.

6. schmidt65 macrumors 6502

I've pre-ordered from very as they have buy now, pay 12 months later interest free running until the end of this month. However all models are still showing out of stock, delivery within 5(!) weeks. Mine says it will be delivered by 22nd October, but I'm hoping for some movement before then!

7. The Game 161 macrumors G5

The Game 161

tempted to go with o2 on contract but the 128GB space grey is out of stock so will wait and also see more reviews to see if it's worth it

8. Tom88 macrumors newbie

Picked one up from the Birmingham Bullring today. They didn't have them on display yet but had them available if you asked.

9. Dlanod macrumors 6502a

Also picked up a cellular model at Braehead Glasgow yesterday p.m. and same story - no demo's but able to get smart cover and back too. Silicon back is a lint magnet though. And a ridiculous price.

10. judethat macrumors 6502

judethat

Just ordered one from JL to pick up tomorrow.

11. tim0409 thread starter macrumors regular

I ordered a 64gb wifi/4g online from JL yesterday for pick up in Glasgow today (I went into the Edinburgh store yesterday but they didn't have any in stock) - picked it up today and I love it!

12. erasr macrumors 6502

Think it's worth taking back the one I got from Apple Store to get one from JL? What exactly does a guarantee cover anyway.... If the thing is faulty after a year you can still take it back to the store surely.

13. judethat macrumors 6502

judethat

Got mine from JL yesterday. Sending back one I received from Apple online as decided to upgrade to 128 from the 64 I had ordered. The three years covers any faults, during that time you just return to JL and they send away to be fixed is any problems. If they cannot fix they replace. Does not cover accidents though, but very worthwhile.

14. littelsquidge macrumors member

Anyone seen Mini 4's on display in UK stores (Apple Store / John Lewis etc)? Would like to have a look before taking the plunge.

15. Left4DeadBoy macrumors regular

Left4DeadBoy

They replace it in time, too. I think Apple is worthy of their guarantees.