Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fuzzyorange

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 20, 2008
I smashed my 3GS yesterday getting out of the car - and today O2 have just delivered a brand new replacement through my insurance.

I'm thinking as this is brand new I can stick it on ebay and get some money and go buy an iPhone 4

But you cant reserver and collect on apple anymore, pre-orders are saying July 14th... arghhh

Realistically when will I be able to get an iPhone 4 sim-free from apple?
If its going to be another 3 weeks I'll have to open my replacement 3GS and use that as I'm currently without a phone

MikeDTyke

macrumors 6502a
Sep 7, 2005
London
I smashed my 3GS yesterday getting out of the car - and today O2 have just delivered a brand new replacement through my insurance.

I'm thinking as this is brand new I can stick it on ebay and get some money and go buy an iPhone 4

But you cant reserver and collect on apple anymore, pre-orders are saying July 14th... arghhh

Realistically when will I be able to get an iPhone 4 sim-free from apple?
If its going to be another 3 weeks I'll have to open my replacement 3GS and use that as I'm currently without a phone

You've answered your own question right there..... or you could try buying from ebay. ;)

fuzzyorange

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 20, 2008
Will the apple stores not have anything in stock from thursday until 14th July?

That seems kinda crazy

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.