UK iPhone 6 plus doubters

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by morty192, Sep 11, 2014.

1. morty192 macrumors regular

From 02 chat: 'You have 14 days from the day after delivery to change your mind and return the device or cancel the whole deal. You equally have 14 days to change your mind about the credit agreement and choose a different way to pay. This is all explained in the Key Info and pre-contract information you’ll see when you checkout online'

Essentially you have 14 days with it, if it's too big change it.

2. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

Right, just like any phone - I'm not sure I understand the point. :confused:

3. morty192 thread starter macrumors regular

I wasn't sure if this applied went and checked merely posting for others who might have not have realised this fact :)

4. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

I don't think apple or any of the other carriers are making any exceptions to their policy based on either phone type or model.

5. Dave245 macrumors 601

Does this 14 day returns policy count if you pre-order online via Apples UK site? i'm finding it difficult to decide which model to get at the moment.

6. FazZa-3 macrumors regular

Yes it does, i pre-ordered the 5 and got it on launch date and sent it straight back because i wanted the white colour instead after seeing the black one. The whole process took a few days. :cool:

7. Dave245 macrumors 601

That's good that they do that :) i might pre-order the iPhone 6 Plus and if it's too big send it back and get the smaller one.

8. sam3020 macrumors 6502a

sam3020

I having been so indecisive on which one to pick but finally decided 6+ and if it is too big i will return to apple and get the smaller one

9. LandoVol macrumors member

LandoVol

lol "Colour."

10. FazZa-3 macrumors regular

You knew what i meant :rolleyes::p