Hi all, as the title suggests I have a dilemma on what to do with my UK O2 iPhone. I queued up for it on Friday and activated it Friday night. The activation went fine and I have to say that I love the phone. The interface, the features and the whole user experience is great, however I have an issue...... The Network, O2, where I live the signal is poor. So poor in fact that I can only get 3 bars if I sit the iPhone in it's dock, next to my laptop in my room (still living with parents and no funds to move out for about a year). When I am downstairs watching TV or chatting or anything in fact the signal is non-existent. There is no signal at all no matter what I do or where I put the phone. I have tried almost every inch of the downstairs and there is nothing. This poses a problem for me. I use my phone a lot for texting and calls while at home. I cannot hear the phone ring from downstairs and I cannot hear the text message tone no matter how loud I turn it up. So what I am thinking is that I need to change networks, so that I can get a signal all around the house. I can get a signal on T-mobile and Vodafone but that is about it. Now vodafone charge a lot for their data and T-mobile are much more reasonable. So I think that I should go with T-Mobile. What I want to know is which option from the following should I go for? 1. Return the iPhone, cancel the contract, put it down to a bad decision, swallow the restocking cost and forget about it. Maybe buy a iPod Touch with the funds. 2. Cancel the contract and then keep the phone. Take out a contract with T-mobile, get a free phone (N95/Sony Ericsson/Something similar) and when the 1.1.2 gets hacked (which will happen eventually) transfer the sim card across and then use the iPhone on another network. 3. Put up with a poor signal at home and spend 18 months regretting my decision every time I miss a call or text. I would love to know everyone's thoughts on this. I love the iPhone, I really really do. I don't want to have to get rid of because of a bad reception but I just cannot spend 18 months with such a poor reception. Thanks all in advance and if you have an opinion (other than I should have done some research prior to getting the phone) then I would love to hear it. Please please please help, Thanks Say_Cheese P.S. If you have another alternative to the above then please let me know. P.P.S I need to act quick otherwise I will run out of the 14 day grace period and be stuck with having to buy myself out.