UK iQueue on ITV News

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by danielforman, Nov 8, 2007.

1. danielforman macrumors regular

Just been on ITV news is the queue outside of Regent Street. Was not just a short story either. It showed you th queue and talking to one of the people in the queue and then gave you details about the device and the rivals to the iPhone.

Although according to ITV news tomorrows launch will be for the Apple Nerds

They say Apple launch there products three times. Once to the nerds, second when the price drops and third when the iron out all the glitches.

2. G4DP macrumors 65816

Very sad. Clearly some people have to much time on their hands.

3. wrboyce macrumors 6502

Yeah.. My friend in London text me whilst out on drinking (also a mac-fan.. but not getting an iPhone), telling me there was a queue already. I really didn't think that the UK Population was as bad as the Americans, and didn't expect overnight queuing.

I'm glad both the Apple Stores (have to buy from Apple Store, obviously!) in Manchester are in shopping centres, or I'd probably be there now - if there was a queue already. I am quite drunk! hehe ;-)

4. SayCheese macrumors 6502a

I do hope that the people outside the Apple Store Regents Street are nice and warm. I've not long got in from the pub and it is b****y freezing out there.

5. MrT8064 macrumors 6502a

MrT8064

i wouldnt mind waiting outside the applestore in mid summer, when it was sunny

but its dark, cold and rainy...