UK Leopard over US Tiger

NiCk-

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 11, 2007
Last August i bought a Macbook Pro from the US ( I'm from Europe ) because i could get it cheaper, but this October i will probably buy the UK version of Leopard ... Is there any chance of experiencing any problems with the installation ? Is it going to be better if a buy the US version of Leopard ? Will i have to make "clean" installation or will i be able to upgrade ?

Thanks ..

joshysquashy

macrumors 6502a
May 13, 2005
UK
Last August i bought a Macbook Pro from the US ( I'm from Europe ) because i could get it cheaper, but this October i will probably buy the UK version of Leopard ... Is there any chance of experiencing any problems with the installation ? Is it going to be better if a buy the US version of Leopard ? Will i have to make "clean" installation or will i be able to upgrade ?

Thanks ..
As far as I know, the US version of Leopard IS the UK version of Leopard. The first option on the install disk is to choose your language, and after that it will set up Leopard in your language - English (British) and there should be no problems.

Hope that helps

Taylor C

macrumors 6502a
May 27, 2007
Indeed, there is only one version of the OS X installation disk. It's got all the languages on it, and you just select one during installation--no lame region codes or anything.