UK Micro Sim Deliveries

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Jimboooo, May 27, 2010.

1. Jimboooo macrumors newbie

Has anyone received their orange, 02, Vodafone or 3 micro sims yet. When i ordered mine from orange on the 10th May i was told they were shipped on the 21st? I got mine ipad + 3G from America so i am dying to get this sim card in and running,

2. obamtl macrumors regular

I won't know about those that ordered directly from the carriers. The micro SIMs did come with the pre-ordered iPads though

3. Boblister macrumors 6502a

Did your iPad 3G do an initial sync from new without a sim card in it? I just heard someone in another thread say his wouldn't sync without one. Bit concerned as mines due any minute and I didnt order a sim card as I dont need one. I am using MIFI.

4. Jimboooo thread starter macrumors newbie

When i synced it it was fine, i had turned the cellular network off in the settings and it synced fine, i can't see why it wouldn't sync because of that, especially as your wired to the computer, that guy must have been doing something wrong.

5. yegon macrumors 68020

6. Boblister macrumors 6502a

Thank's for that, mines just arrived via TNT. I will be trying a sync as soon as I reset this 16GB WIFI to new for the wife. She is heading home for lunch in 20 mins to her new iPad.

7. Boblister macrumors 6502a

It did sync with no sim eventually. Nagged a bit at first but after accepting it for a few times it sync'd.