UK new MBP keyboard photo's required.

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by aido, Oct 15, 2008.

1. aido macrumors newbie

Anyone lucky enough to shortly have a new MBP (with UK keyboard) in their possession, would you please be so kind as to post a pic of the keys?

Either here, or message me.
    Need to know how it compares with the US style.

Thanks in advance – enjoy your new MBP!!
    :eek:

2. polar-blair macrumors regular

No :(

It will be a while before mine comes, I have to get approvment for financing, and to confirm my eductation status to get the discount plus ipod nano, then wait 7 days for them to make it up to my spec, I only want a apple remote and a 250GB 7200rpm HD that would only take 5 mins not 7 days, then wait for 3-7 days for shipping, so Ill get it by October 30th ish, But just in time for Adobe CS4 to arrive :D very handy.

Wow expensive week for me! But no no pics yet maybe later :p

I would presume the new MB keyboards have the same layout as all the british key boards already out.

3. FuzzMonkey macrumors newbie

US Style - @ on the number two key etc.

[​IMG]

4. tremendous macrumors 6502

tremendous

just went into the apple store here in glasgow. business as usual, no new laptops, people buying current ones.

it was as if nothing had happened.

so no photos of keyboards. sorry!

5. aido thread starter macrumors newbie

Hey no worries Tremendous,

Thanks for that pic Fuzz, is that a MBP or an Air?
    If it's an MBP I guess you're quick off the mark, and I presume it's a UK (or international) keyboard right?

I'd hoped that for the UK KB they would have had the rergular, and not those stupid vertical return keys.

Hope it's worth the wait Polar, and the $$$$$ - I'm sure it will be!

6. FuzzMonkey macrumors newbie

Its the macbook pro. Im in the UK, went into the birmingham bull ring store. I thought it was US style looking at my other keyboards. They all have "@ the other way round if that makes sense?

The bullring was pretty quiet to start off with, i was chatting with the staff for around an hour before purchasing. The store was heaving by the time i left, muhahahaha.

7. aido thread starter macrumors newbie

Sweet, looks like you made it in good time mate.
    Early bird, worm etc