[UK] Phone insurance provider?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ssrij, Oct 18, 2017.

1. ssrij, Oct 18, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2017

ssrij Suspended

I will be looking to insure my iPhone X (whenever I get it) and I am looking for recommendations for which insurance company to go for.

Here are my requirements:
    • Maximum budget of £10 a month
    • It should cover accidental damage and theft, and optionally loss
    • It shouldn't take more than a week to process and send a replacement phone. Ideally, next-day replacement would be preferable
    Note: My bank doesn't offer insurance, so that's out of the question. AppleCare+ doesn't offer theft/loss protection, so that's also out of question. My student accommodation's insurance won't cover them so that's out of the question. My carrier wont offer insurance as I am buying it unlocked, so that's also out of the question. So please don't suggest these options. I am looking for reputed third-party providers!

2. psynnott macrumors 6502

psynnott

3. ssrij thread starter Suspended

No, I live in a student accommodation and insurance only covers incidents when it happens inside the room.

4. bufffilm Suspended

bufffilm

I would think insurance, such as you would want covered, is going to cost considerably more 10 GBP.

5. ssrij thread starter Suspended

Not really, I have already checked out a couple of sites, max I've seen is £10. There was only one website that listed the X (Debenhams) and the insurance was £10, others didn't show the X in the list, but the 8 Plus 256GB was there, which is pretty close to in value to an X, and the insurance was between £7 - £9.

6. stormchasejg macrumors regular

stormchasejg

7. ssrij thread starter Suspended

8. stormchasejg macrumors regular

stormchasejg

I will DM you the code to get 10% off