Uk prices???

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by redgaz26, Jun 7, 2010.

1. redgaz26 macrumors 68020

redgaz26

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

Anyone heard about UK prices????

2. SCOTTGAZ9 macrumors regular

SCOTTGAZ9

You can bet we will pay over the odds that's for sure :rolleyes:

3. steviem macrumors 68020

steviem

Just want it contract free, hopefully it'll be less than £500, if it's more, I doubt I'd get it.

4. fabian9 macrumors 65816

fabian9

the US prices haven't changed, so knock on wood the UK prices won't either (even though the exchange rate has... :S)

5. Pez555 macrumors 68010

Pez555

as above, US prices remain the same. So i would expect UK prices to as well. Maybe a slight increase but i wouldnt expect to see the PAYG to go beyond £600.

6. JonnyIreland macrumors 6502a

JonnyIreland

Whether the UK prices have changed or not is one issue.... I'd just like to know that a sim free or PAYG handset will be available on June 24, as I move abroad the next week :)

I see that a lot of the whiners are out in force (in other threads), so I just want to say for the record that I think the new iPhone 4 is looking great! I was more than happy with today's announcement. I don't know what some people expect sometimes. :confused:

7. Boblister macrumors 6502a

I agree I think the new iPhone does look good. Nice battery life as well. Quite a few pluses. It looks like they will be PAYG. Same memory size as the 3GS as well. But the SIM free option is looking doubtful. No mention in the keynote. It was emphasised in the case of the iPad.