UK promotions after 8th Sept

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by thelem, Sep 5, 2009.

1. thelem macrumors newbie

I'm looking to buy a MacBook Pro soon, but I'm not that interested in getting an iPod. Are Apple likely to offer a different promotion or price cut after Back to School offer has ended?

I'm in the UK, so can't currently get the printer promotion that is running in the US.

2. Bbusyb macrumors member

Bbusyb

Apple does currently have an offer for registered NUS students who have a NUS Extra card.

This discount provides up to 15% off Hardware and steeply discounted Applecare (£46 for a Macbook instead of £186)

If you're going to Uni, get the NUS extra card from your student union, then go the the NUS site and log in. The apple discounts are on the last page and are labelled HE Apple Student Discount , and just click on the link there to go the the NUS specific Apple Store.

If your not in University, but are in a qualified School / higher Education Programyou can still get te NUS extra card and this offer.

I just used this offer to get a 13" Macbook Pro with 2.53GhZ C2D, 4GB Ram, 500GB Harddrive, iWork, VGA adaptor and Applecare for £1210, which have abeen a few hundred more otherwise.