UK question on returning iPhone 6 Plus bought on online store to Apple

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by dizzy960, Dec 18, 2014.

1. dizzy960 macrumors newbie

Hi,
    I bought an iPhone 6 Plus through the Apple online store and since receiving it I have decided it is too large. I initiated a return on the order status page and was given a return label to print out on the returns page for my order which was the standard Apple return address (Apple, UKDC, Logix Park, Watling Street (A5), Hinckley, Leicestershire, LE10 3HZ, GB). Since being contacted by the courier contracted by Apple, TNT, the return label they have sent me is addressed to Apple Sales, VEASEY CLOSE, ATTLEBOROUGH FIELDS IND ESTATE, NUNEATON, CV11 6RT, WARWICKSHIRE. I would like to know if anyone else on here in the UK has recently returned an Apple product through TNT and if so was the return address the same one as listed on the return label given to me by TNT? Any help will be much appreciated.
    Thank You.

2. dizzy960 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thank you for replying to my post, seeing that your return was sent to the same address that is printed on Apple's own return label it looks as if TNT may have made an error so I will go ahead and contact them tomorrow.