UK Quidco Cashback Payout from Apple Online Store?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by bobbytallant, Aug 27, 2011.

1. bobbytallant macrumors 6502

Hi guys

I have recently purchased a new 2011 MBA from Apple online.

I made sure to go through quidco for a nice little 2% cashback from the apple edu store.

Anyway thankfully the purchase tracked through quidco and is showing in my quidco account.

I was just wondering when this gets paid out (i.e. when will I be able to withdraw this from quidco?)?

I would appreciate somebody's insight in to this as I cannot find this info anywhere.

Im sure this will be useful also for those who are unaware you can get this from the online store...

Thanks!

2. ng7apoc macrumors member

This depends on several factors, namely the amount to be paid, if you have set minimum payment level in your account and the method you have chosen to receive payments (PayPal or BACS).

Payment runs are made twice monthly (1st and 15th) for BACS, think PayPal is monthly and remember if this is your first payment for the year Quidco will take £5 for membership, but its worth it I've been a member for years but only ever remember to use it when buying larger value items like Macs and a TV and yet I've still managed to gain over £130 cashback since I first used it in 2006 :)

3. psxguru macrumors 6502a

So long it's tracked I just forget about it and treat it like a bonus!

Most retailers take a while to pay, anywhere from a few weeks to several months.

4. ng7apoc macrumors member

Completely forgot about this part lol :D

For what its worth the Apple Store stats say;

Payment speed Less than 3 months (from tracking date)

30% paid within 60 days
    58% paid between 60 to 90 days
    12% paid between 90 to 180 days

5. AAPLaday Guest

AAPLaday

I started using it in January this year and habe just over £300 come back to me since then. I love the site! Takes ages to load sometimes though grr! On average id say i get my money after about 2 months. Then if you have it set to go in via BACS its either the 1st or 15th of the month. Then you may have to wait a day or two for it to clear.