Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

®îçhå®?

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 7, 2006
Doe anyone ele think that it is strange how the UK refurb store are only showing black refurb macbooks at 21% off?? I phoned them yesterday to check about them. They have not got any white ones in and they are really pushing the black ones which they have lots of. Apple have doe this before and, instead of them all being refurbs, they have sold off the current stock for an upgrade. Does anyone else think that the top-of-the-range macbook will get a slight upgrade to see it more appealing??

NATO

macrumors 68000
Feb 14, 2005
Northern Ireland
There's been quite a few white MacBooks in the refurb store until the last day or two. Keep checking it, it usually updates early in the morning, I'm sure there'll be white ones back in stock soon.

I've been checking MBPs for the last couple of weeks and the stock fluctuates, it's just a case of checking each morning and pouncing on one you like, cause the good ones disappear very quickly. I've been playing the waiting game all week for a particular refurb and it finally appeared this morning :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.