UK: Regent Street reservation queue - best time?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by MrSingh, Jun 23, 2010.

1. MrSingh macrumors regular

Jan 2, 2010

this will be my first iPhone and first time i will have ever had to visit an Apple Store on launch-day. due to work commitments, i will only be able to get there at 3.30pm at the earliest (store closes 9pm).

got me thinking though - what is the best time from 3.30pm onwards to turn-up in order to hit a shorter queue?

thoughts from those who previously reserved iPhones and iPads at Regent Street would be particularly useful.

2. Pushkar macrumors 6502a

Jun 9, 2009
    SW London, UK
  3. MrSingh thread starter macrumors regular

Jan 2, 2010
    cool :) so u mean the queue should be short by then? u reckon 20, 50 or more people? i know it's probably hard to guess but given they may have around 6k reservations according to some i'm thinking that might give some sort of indication....

i was thinking this too because obviously the campers and early-hours brigade will have been and left, and then those who are collecting at lunch-time will hopefully have left...and i will be there before those who finish work at 5 or slightly early at 4 will hav got there...

well, i'm hoping this strategy pays-off cos i have to train it back home straight after, have my lunch (!) and then a little later get onto a train to the midlands...i'm a semi-pro photographer and will be working on Fri and really will only get to properly play with my iP4 on Saturday night :-(