UK Shop Updates!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Ducky280, Sep 26, 2007.

1. Ducky280 macrumors regular

Argos (Lisburn Store in Nr Ireland)

They don't know when there getting them in, and dont know if there gonna stock them lol - They had a huge sign up saying iPOD TOUCH COMING SOON too lol - They told me to try next door in Currys.

Currys (Lisburn Store in Nr Ireland)

Not got a clue - Said they been waiting for them the last week and might be 2 weeks until they get them in.

PC World (Lisburn Store in Nr Ireland)

They think they will have them in the shop by 1st October - But no sooner

Does anyone 100% know when UK shops are getting them in to sell??

2. PowerFullMac macrumors 601

PowerFullMac

Try Apple Stores, they will be most likely to stock them, come early.

3. davidjearly macrumors 68020

davidjearly

Another 'in stock' thread?

As has been said in many occasions, PC World, Currys, and Currys.digital will NOT receive ANY iPod Touch stock until after the 1st October at the very earliest. Quite possibly it could be the 8th or later.

I would imagine the other stores are the same. The only stock that has been distributed previously is from the small batch that was brought over to the UK with Steve Jobs to announce the UK iPhone. These are all week 37 models, and subsequently seem to all have the display problem.

David

4. ashtongate macrumors member

I really love my touch but I have a week 37 model and there is definitely a problem with the screen producing negative black. The problem is no local UK Apple stores have stock available so it seems that I need to back to the store and get a full refund and then order one online. I guess my replacement will then have a better screen…
    It’s a real pain in the *** but I need to get in there within 14 days to make sure I get a refund…

I am going to be without my iPod touch probably for a week or so :mad: