UK Stock of new MBP

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by RichMacca, Feb 24, 2011.

1. RichMacca macrumors member

Thought this might be worth doing, I cant get any answer on the phone so if other people have been lucky.

Do you any of the stores you have tried have stock of the new mbps?

Cheers

2. kirk.davis macrumors newbie

I spoke to a guy at the Apple Store in the Bullring and he said they were just getting up to speed as they only find out about the new lines when we do. Thinks they will get stock "in the next couple of days"

Pitty because I was going to shoot over and pick one up :(

3. MacMadeInHeaven macrumors member

Why? they don't sound that great. Which one will you get?:confused:

4. sazza85 macrumors member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-gb) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Can't get thru to lakeside store, bluewater are unaware on when they're getting delivery and advised me to call them on a daily basis and trying Cambridge now.

5. sazza85 macrumors member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-gb) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Same response from Cambridge but said it should be within the next few days, last refresh they had them in store.

Regent street have them!!! Am I THAT desperate?? Hmmm

Edit: regent street are claiming all stores have them now, other stores possibly trying to sell old stock??

6. MacMadeInHeaven macrumors member

I'm at the Regent Street store now. Not a new MBP Pro in sight thank God. I'm looking at the MBAs

7. sazza85 macrumors member

Must be out back and not on the shelves yet as the guy reassured me that they are in stock.

SO SO tempted but the thought of trains and rush hour doesnt do it for me at all!

Trying other stores again knowing after what Regent Street have said, if not i'll be on the phone first thing in the morning again.