UK store stock Saturday

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by MyAppleWorld, Sep 24, 2015.

1. MyAppleWorld macrumors 6502

MyAppleWorld

Hello

I am currently in Rome and don't get back till this evening so I was unable to reserved. I notice the reservations is currently closed.

Does anyone know based on previous years in the UK if stores will have fresh stock tomorrow?

should I queue up early (Birmingham) or try the stock checker tomorrow? 6am BST??

2. pojo1806 macrumors 68000

I don't know about the Apple Store but when I got the 5S I got it Saturday morning, I just walked into Three and they had every colour in stock in every storage size. Granted I upgraded my contract so not sure about buying..

3. r-m macrumors 6502a

I know nothing about the above.

I have a second iPhone 6s 64gb Space Grey turning up today (I went to the Apple Store to pick one up this morning, rather than be patient and wait for the pre-order to arrive..).
    I'm in Manchester.

If that's the model you want, and you can get to Manchester, it's yours for cost.
    Otherwise, I'll just be arrange a return anyway.

4. pojo1806 macrumors 68000

This is a solid deal if you can make the trip, I'm tempted to take you up on it myself as I'm from Manchester. :p

5. Mr.C macrumors 601

They are opening up reservations again tomorrow at 6AM on their site. You might want to check on there tomorrow at that time and try and reserve one.