UK - T-Mobile news?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by scouser75, Jul 1, 2010.

1. scouser75 macrumors 65816

Has anyone heard any news yet from T-Mobile?

Blimey, even Tesco have announced their tariffs and prices.

Come on T-Mobile, before I jump ship...

2. Chevenowner macrumors regular

NO

3. scouser75 thread starter macrumors 65816

Just had a word with an old friend who used to work at T-Mobile Head Offices and it transpires that my initial suspicions, which I posted on another thread, were right! The delay in T-Mobile releasing their tariffs and handset prices is mainly down to them c0cking up with the order of micro-sims. At the time my mate spoke with a colleague who still works there (some time last week) they still didn't have enough, if any, sims to send out :rolleyes:

And then to add further delay, the whole fiasco with the signal issue and yellow screen has led their tech boys to carry out further tests.

Word now has it that an announcement will be made next Wednesday as they are having trouble keeping hold of a lot of disgruntled customers. Hence the offer of £10 off line rental until the release of the phone.

4. Rookie1986 macrumors 6502

I spoke with them on the phone yesterday and was told to expect something mid next week in regards to the iPhone 4, not sure if thats going to be them releasing it, posting up their tariffs or maybe saying there is going to be a delay but its a start and lets us all know where we stand if we are wanting to jump ship.