Carrier UK Three stock available

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by softandy, Sep 24, 2014.

1. softandy macrumors member

Has anyone heard about the stock availability at Three?

Do they have any in stores?

Has anyone received theirs since launch date?

2. Timbo69 macrumors newbie

I was told 19th September on pre-order go live day, I rang a few days later and was told 10th Oct, then I was called on the 19th Sep to say it would be 2nd Oct (this is for a 6+ 64GB SG). My3 Account is still saying 19th September delivery....which is probably wrong.

3. Quu macrumors 68030

Quu

Exactly the same situation as Timbo.

I ordered on the 12th within a minute of preorders opening. They told me I'd get it on the 19th, 19th came and went. Spoke to them on the phone they told me my iPhone 6 Plus 64GB would actually arrive between the 4th and 10th of October.

So I cancelled it and ordered it directly from Apple instead. Three are a joke when it comes to phone pre-orders. And just like Timbo it still says the 19th in my account even though I've cancelled it haha

4. softandy thread starter macrumors member

A friend of mine spoke to O2 yesterday and was told that they had had a large order delivered to them from Apple that day and pre-orders would start to be fulfilled.

How true that is I have no idea but hoped the same would off happened at Three?

5. crazyman3005 macrumors regular

I ordered my upgrade yesterday, for guaranteed delivery today as the Silver 64gb was in stock supposedly...he assured me it would be delivered....guess what, no delivery nor consignment number from DPD today...been told tomorrow, if not I'll literally just cancel.

6. chevvy macrumors newbie

Two ip6+ 64 gb hopefully should be delivered today. I ordered on the pre order day and was told they didn't have stock until the 3/10/14. I received a email from three yesterday saying my delivery will be today by DPD.

7. crazyman3005 macrumors regular

Did DPD text you this morning? I was told the same however still awaiting delivery, I called Three and they said delivery is now for tomorrow

8. softandy thread starter macrumors member

Has anyone heard about IP 6+ 128 gb deliveries with them?

9. mrpingu macrumors newbie

Yes, mine arrived yesterday at the Sutton store.