I thought it might be useful to post some info on a problem I noticed last week in case anyone else sees something similar. I found that whenever I browsed to Google I was redirected to google.ie instead of google.co.uk. I also found I couldn't access the BBC iPlayer website which is for UK users only. Having looked through all the settings I could find in Firefox, Safari and OS X I called Apple Support to ask for some advice. At the time I had my 33 day old baby daughter asleep in a sling I was wearing - how's that for modern fatherhood Anyway I spoke to a guy who walked me through the deletion of various files on the system. None of these had any effect. I also booted my iMac into Windows which had the same problem, ruling out an OS problem. The TimeCapsule became the next point of investigation. I disconnected my iMac from the TC and connected it directly to the cable modem. A quick reboot of the modem later and I was back to being forwarded to google.co.uk so there was definitely a problem with my TC. Next I was asked to reset the TC using the reset button on the back. This had no effect so I was passed through to a TC specialist for further help. He walked me through downgrading the firmware on the TC which again didn't resolve the problem. In the end he thought that the TC had somehow got itself confused in the firmware as to what DNS server to use. He had had no reports of this happening before so decided to swap out my TC for a replacement so they could get mine back and run some tests on it. The replacement TC arrived yesterday and after a couple of minutes setting it up I was back browsing the net from the UK again. My old TC has been wiped and will be gong back to Apple tomorrow in a brown box.