Hi all, I've just gone on fonebank.com and they are offering me £328 for my iPhone 6 Plus 64 gig......has anyone had any experience with this company? Seems a very good price to me and I have 14 days to send it back so would rather do it now if possible in the hope I will get the new phone next Friday. I would wait to be safe but don't want the risk of price going down loads. Any advise please? Should I wait or go for it now? --- Post Merged, Sep 7, 2016 --- Please can someone help with this??