UKers... How many charges have you been through?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by sparkyms, Nov 11, 2007.

1. sparkyms macrumors 65816

I've given mine a pounding and charged the thing once to full when i opened it out of the box and again last night... it wasn't empty but it was getting there, and im about half way through that one.

Just wondering how much people have been goin nuts with their iPhones..

2. andym172 macrumors 6502

Charged for one and a half hours out of the box (until is showed full), then a full charge last night - is on empty now so is getting another full charge.

3. ImAliveUK macrumors member

ImAliveUK

mine is on its second charge - I haven't used it as much yet as my old number hasn't been porter over so I'm half using my old phone. I'm still in awe of this phone - using it now and the typing is amazing.

Kev

4. MrT8064 macrumors 6502a

MrT8064

1 charge first day, 2 charges second day, 2 charges third!!!!!!

5. sparkyms thread starter macrumors 65816

6. wrboyce macrumors 6502

as soon as I got it, I charged it for as long as possible (I think it was about 19hours). I left the house at 1500 yesterday and plugged it in about 1900 today - it was charged pretty quickly.. I'm really impressed with the battery life so far. My iPhone got hammered last night too, because it was my 21st Birthday Party and everyone wanted a go.. I probably could've sold about 50 to all my Dad's rich mates!

7. kwfl macrumors 6502

i charged it during activation for 1 hour i think, then i did a 16h charge friday night.

it is working till now.
    and it is gonna last two days i think

maybe i am not using it much?