Ultimate Buds UB7EB earbuds with volume control!

Discussion in 'iPod touch Accessories' started by climr, Dec 29, 2008.

1. climr macrumors newbie

Guys,

Ultimate Buds now has stock of the first batch of iPod cables with volume and playback control mated to our popular FS1 earbuds by Future Sonics.

We've confirmed that these work with the iPhone as well (all features except volume) and in initial tests the microphone is actually outperforming the mic from the iPhone headsets. We are recommending this cable to all our customers, even iPhone users because the button assembly is only slightly longer than the iPhone assembly and of course we expect the iPhone to support volume control in the next version so why not future proof your headset.

Please let me know if you guys have questions. There is limited supply as these trickle in from Apple.

Brad
    Ultimate Buds
    www.ultimatebuds.com

2. climr thread starter macrumors newbie

Would anyone be willing to do an in-depth review of these for the forum? We'd provide the set at no cost. Let me know if there is interest. Obviously we'd prefer someone that has some experience or knowledge regarding quality headphones.

Thanks
    Brad
    Ultimate Buds

3. thornev macrumors member

Brad - I volunteer. I have the Shure SE500 ear buds and I am something of an audiophile. I'm also a musician who is very particular about his music. Would I be able to keep the buds? And would you require review rights before I publish? =:) thorne

4. TodVader macrumors 6502a

TodVader

I'll do it. I can do a review of them on the website in my sig too. You would get a bit of French Canadian exposure. Contact me here or on the email from my website.

5. meyer1131 macrumors regular

I can also do it. I can compare to some other headphones and really can understand a quality set. I can write an in depth review.