ultimate hack, iAndroid

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Dsr1205, May 3, 2008.

1. Dsr1205 macrumors 6502

so once Android goes mainstream do you think someone with a pwned iphone will try to make it work for the iphone? its a tough call becasue they pwner guys say people can put any software they want on the iphone with their software but the iphone software is pretty tight, i think its a posibility but there lacks allot fo support for that kinda project, i think the pwnage might end at an ultimate unlock but who knows where we will be in a year.

2. 7on macrumors 601

7on

The biggest problem would be driver support. You will be able to put Android on older HTC phones because HTC is making an Android phone and odds are it'll have similar hardware to a preexisiting phone so the drivers will be dumped and modified for older handsets (I wouldn't be surprised to see an HTC touch being re-released as an Android phone)

That being said, the OSX86 wrote their own drivers for that project so it's not outside the realm of possibility. Just very unlikely as you need the people who can make it happen want to make it happen.