Ultra Case - Ultra Slim Bumper

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Pez555, Oct 10, 2010.

1. Pez555 macrumors 68000

Pez555

2. Grolubao macrumors 65816

Grolubao

Looks pretty good to me too. Anyone knows more info?

3. kangaralph macrumors member

that looks better than the bumper. and i have a white and black bumper

4. Pez555 thread starter macrumors 68000

Pez555

5. peteisanidiot macrumors regular

i've been watching the site for whenever white comes available. it should look/function better with the buttons from my digi bumper. i like that the mute switch isn't as hard to access as with the official bumper.

6. Pez555 thread starter macrumors 68000

Pez555

7. ktdre macrumors newbie

I have this case, got it off eBay for like 3$. Got a white one and now black one. Got a back up one also as this is definitely the case I will use permanently. The only drawback to it is that the volume buttons are very hard to press. Other than that ace case. I like the fact it is exactly the thickness of the iPhone so it doesn't add thickness to it. To protect the metal antenna band I have a luckylab transparent wrap on and the case on top. I advise the wrap as dust can get underneath and scratch the antenna. This also solved my antennagate problem. I added a matte back and privacy matte front and my phone is exactly how I want it except for the volume buttons which is really a pain to use. Hope this helps.

8. hatersgonnahate macrumors 6502a

pics would be great

9. Pez555 thread starter macrumors 68000

Pez555

10. fkhan83 macrumors newbie

I bought this too and like the other user said the buttons are very hard to get to. The volume buttons and the silence switch are VERY hard to access. I stopped using this case because of that. I would recommend not getting this case.

11. clumsythief83 macrumors regular

I have bought a very similar one one ebay. Volume buttons are VERY hard to press and the bumper is very slippery. Went back to my Apple bumper and just ordered a SGP Ultra Slim case.

12. barachus macrumors regular

Do u still have the link to the seller?

13. ktdre macrumors newbie

Hi, will try posting pics later today, in the mean time if someone can just briefly describe how I can add pics to a post as I never did that.
    With regards to grip I disagree it is rubberized so has a good grip especially with the matte screen gards. However the matte back tends to scratch easily, so I got a bunch off eBay for like 2$ a pair, whenever scratched too much, change them :). I opt for the cheap gards as all are prone to scratches so for the price of one expensive one I can have replacements I can pop on whenever an accidental scratch happens.
    Again though I emphasis the volume buttons are very hard to get to but not the mute switch, that is ok. Thinking of a way I might mod the case to sort this (mabey cutting one hole between the two buttons rather than a hole for each) but then again the volume buttons don't matter to me as much as the mute switch really.

Link to seller on eBay

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=160480570236&index=1&nav=SEARCH&nid=84353261448

14. nconnella macrumors regular

Anyone else get this case off ebay and used it for a while? wondering if anyone is happy with it. Does it protect as well as a rubber bumper?