ULTRA PREMIUM model IPhone 6

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bushman4, Mar 8, 2014.

1. bushman4 macrumors 68000

It's time for a deluxe IPhone that has extra features than the model that comes out
    Many people would be willing to pay extra for a deluxe model IPhone as the IPhone is something they use constantly

2. I7guy macrumors G5

They have that today, 5c and 5s. Or do you want a bigger differential in features

3. bushman4 thread starter macrumors 68000

5S. Is the Flagship. 5 C is the scaled down version.
    A premium or deluxe model would be better than the Flagship model

4. I7guy macrumors G5

Send a suggestion to Appleton bifurcate their model yet again. #

5. Mrbobb macrumors 601

Oh you mean like standard iPhone too popular, EVERYBODY has one, you want like a Nokia Vertu, diamond studded, south america real sheep skin, which sold so well.

6. The Doctor11 macrumors 603

The Doctor11

7. g0odfr1end102 macrumors 6502

g0odfr1end102

8. The Doctor11 macrumors 603

The Doctor11

shhh... Don't let the OP know they just wants something pricey to tell people they bought a expensive phone...

9. iHackPro macrumors regular

I don't feel that this is necessary. Why start half baking and increasing/decreasing prices for some features that should just be included to begin with?

10. bit density macrumors 6502

Iphone Air?

Ok...

This is about the only feature that will get me off the 5 that I own... MORE BATTERY LIFE... SERIOUSLY MORE, I don't want a juice pack or battery chargers in my pocket. I want more battery life. Add a couple of millimeters, put in more battery, improve the display technology, add the touchID I suppose, but more than anything MORE battery life. Make it a bit thicker, or as thick. Use the Mavericks tricks. Do what you need, but make my battery last longer. I have to be plugged in every single day in the middle of the day. This is ridiculous. If not, I remain on my 5, put up with it, and pay way less on my monthly bill.

11. tmanto02 macrumors 65816

tmanto02

Wow you must use your phone a lot to have to recharge at mid day. I easily go all day.

12. iHackPro macrumors regular

Actually, I've seen tons of people report that their battery is awful on their iPhone 5 with iOS 7. I personally have had no issues, and others I know haven't, but it does seem like a number of people are reporting the same issue.

13. bit density macrumors 6502

I do use it a lot. I don't play many games at all. (once a month maybe), but I do use it for social media, flip book, messaging, stitcher, radio, Safari Searches and phone use. (Occasional you-tubes, maybe 4 a month) I get roughly 4 hours of use from 100%. I am about 3g's a month of LTE data use a month. It is a real pain in the ass to charge it in the middle of the day. If I were to use it as only a phone, there are many many other phones that would be cheaper and provide much better battery life. Battery life is the number one "issue" with the phone, I could put up with a lot to improve the basic battery life of the phone, and the number one feature I would like. I would take a "C" version if it had a bigger battery. I would give up a lot of features to have a bigger battery. It isn't lack of features that want me to have the new phone. A more improved battery would do it.

14. iPodJedi macrumors 6502a

iPodJedi

Maybe apple will do 2 new iPhones (identical in design and specs) but one is 4.3 inches and one is 4.7inches

15. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

Agreed. I don't think we need anything other than this.

16. carjakester macrumors 68020

carjakester

and what about an ULTRA MEGA PREMIUM model? for people who want even more?!

17. I7guy macrumors G5

Sure, sky is the limit.

18. dontwalkhand macrumors 601

dontwalkhand

Too bad it's Android ;-)

Some people would be foolish enough to pop down $10,000 for an Android 4.1 phone.

19. ET iPhone Home macrumors 68040

ET iPhone Home

O M G ! You mean something more expensive than $649, $749, & $849. What could a $1000+ Ultra-Premium iPhone do besides be encrusted with Harry Winston Diamonds?