ULTRA PREMIUM model IPhone 6

bushman4

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Mar 22, 2011
It's time for a deluxe IPhone that has extra features than the model that comes out
Many people would be willing to pay extra for a deluxe model IPhone as the IPhone is something they use constantly

bushman4

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Mar 22, 2011
5S. Is the Flagship. 5 C is the scaled down version.
A premium or deluxe model would be better than the Flagship model

Mrbobb

macrumors 601
Aug 27, 2012
Oh you mean like standard iPhone too popular, EVERYBODY has one, you want like a Nokia Vertu, diamond studded, south america real sheep skin, which sold so well.

iHackPro

macrumors regular
Jan 21, 2014
DFW, TX
I don't feel that this is necessary. Why start half baking and increasing/decreasing prices for some features that should just be included to begin with?

bit density

macrumors 6502
Mar 5, 2004
Seattle
Iphone Air?

Ok...

This is about the only feature that will get me off the 5 that I own... MORE BATTERY LIFE... SERIOUSLY MORE, I don't want a juice pack or battery chargers in my pocket. I want more battery life. Add a couple of millimeters, put in more battery, improve the display technology, add the touchID I suppose, but more than anything MORE battery life. Make it a bit thicker, or as thick. Use the Mavericks tricks. Do what you need, but make my battery last longer. I have to be plugged in every single day in the middle of the day. This is ridiculous. If not, I remain on my 5, put up with it, and pay way less on my monthly bill.

tmanto02

macrumors 65816
Jun 5, 2011
Australia
Ok...

This is about the only feature that will get me off the 5 that I own... MORE BATTERY LIFE... SERIOUSLY MORE, I don't want a juice pack or battery chargers in my pocket. I want more battery life. Add a couple of millimeters, put in more battery, improve the display technology, add the touchID I suppose, but more than anything MORE battery life. Make it a bit thicker, or as thick. Use the Mavericks tricks. Do what you need, but make my battery last longer. I have to be plugged in every single day in the middle of the day. This is ridiculous. If not, I remain on my 5, put up with it, and pay way less on my monthly bill.
Wow you must use your phone a lot to have to recharge at mid day. I easily go all day.

iHackPro

macrumors regular
Jan 21, 2014
DFW, TX
Wow you must use your phone a lot to have to recharge at mid day. I easily go all day.
Actually, I've seen tons of people report that their battery is awful on their iPhone 5 with iOS 7. I personally have had no issues, and others I know haven't, but it does seem like a number of people are reporting the same issue.

bit density

macrumors 6502
Mar 5, 2004
Seattle
I do use it a lot. I don't play many games at all. (once a month maybe), but I do use it for social media, flip book, messaging, stitcher, radio, Safari Searches and phone use. (Occasional you-tubes, maybe 4 a month) I get roughly 4 hours of use from 100%. I am about 3g's a month of LTE data use a month. It is a real pain in the ass to charge it in the middle of the day. If I were to use it as only a phone, there are many many other phones that would be cheaper and provide much better battery life. Battery life is the number one "issue" with the phone, I could put up with a lot to improve the basic battery life of the phone, and the number one feature I would like. I would take a "C" version if it had a bigger battery. I would give up a lot of features to have a bigger battery. It isn't lack of features that want me to have the new phone. A more improved battery would do it.

iPodJedi

macrumors 6502a
Nov 28, 2013
Apple Store, USA
It's time for a deluxe IPhone that has extra features than the model that comes out
Many people would be willing to pay extra for a deluxe model IPhone as the IPhone is something they use constantly
Maybe apple will do 2 new iPhones (identical in design and specs) but one is 4.3 inches and one is 4.7inches